- ADL's rating
Ladies and gentlemen, we present to you a deal that might probably wow you a little if you are bored of those 3D or 4D screenings. Experience not only by watching it but to be in it, surrounded by the landscape or monstrous creatures that will eat you alive! Feel every stumble as you ride on your vehicle, and feel your heartbeat when it screams along with the roar from the wild. Feel the sensation of 6D in a pre-setup environment and ride and watch something you have never watch or feel before. An experience which you and your family and friends might not wanna miss out. Now, who’s giving the deal? It’s none other than …
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Redemption period: Mar 27, 2012 – Jun 15, 2012.
- Valid 6pm – 1am daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Min. 1, max. 16 per group.
- Present printed Groupon for redemption.
- Entrance is on a first come, first serve basis. Customers have to queue at fully occupied theatres for up to 10 minutes per show.
- For customers aged 3 and above only. Children aged 3 – 12 must be accompanied by an adults.
- Not suitable for pregnant women or those with heart ailments.
- No admittance for children in arms or children less than 60cm in height.
- Venue owners reserve the right to refuse admission without refund or compensation to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- Venue owners may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations or any other causes beyond reasonable control.
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.
- No photography, audio or video recordings allowed during the show.
- 6D motion theatre: 3D graphics with chair tilts and environmental elements.
- Enjoy animated adventure ride movies.
- Movie options include Alien Safari, Aqua Adventure and Fly Ice Land.
- Suitable for family entertainment.
- 1 child ticket for RM6 instead of RM10
- 1 adult ticket for RM9 instead of RM15
- 2 adult + 2 child tickets for RM26 instead of RM40
Now, some must be wondering what is so different with all this 3D,4D,5D and 6D. What exactly makes 6D appeals more than the others? Here is the answer:
Most of us know that 3D films recreate moving mages of the third dimension, creating an illusion of depth which the viewer experiences. These 3D films allow viewers to see the objects, such as buildings, cars etc. in a larger space and not on a flat urface. There is a lot of effort behind the beautiful 3D technology, such as stereoscopy, which allows viewers to see different images with the left and right eyes. The stereoscopic effect is created with the use of 3D glasses and different projectors.
6D cinema? These 6D films not only offer 3D images but take the viewing pleasure to an entirely new dimension by exposing the audience to the environmental elements; such as rain, wind and smell, similar to what the onscreen characters experience. We may see less and less of the regular 3D films in the near future. But it is left to be seen whether the swirling chairs, the smells and other aspects that are part of 6D cinema have the desired effect and become popular with the audiences.
I-City, Shah Alam is quite far from most places regardless where you are coming from (except probably Klang). Accessibility is a little bit difficult depending on where you are going from and cab would cost a bomb. Driving there is probably the best choice.
Car (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
From PJ/KL , use the Federal Highway heading towards Shah Alam. Exit at the Batu Tiga Toll Station, look for the first BP gas station you see. Then turn left at the UiTm/i-City signage. Drive onwards till you reach the traffic light and turn right. Drive on the left side of the road until you see the Shell gas station and KFC before the traffic light. UiTM will be on your right. Turn left before the traffic lights, then go straight until you reach a T- junction then turn left. When you see a chrome ball turn left & left again, and you will reach i-City.
Traffic there would be quite smooth at times except when there are major events or on certain hotspots. It would be easy to get a parking as well. There are no other ongoing promotion on the same exact activity but there are occasionally some i-City deals available which you might wanna consider combo-ing with but as of now(when this review is written), there are none.
WHAT ADL SAYS:
- Lengthy Redemption Period: Mar 27, 2012 – Jun 15, 2012.
- May buy and use many (up to 16 people allowed)
- No photography, audio or video recordings allowed during the show
This deal gives out a very lengthy redemption period which is really good considering that some would prefer to have a proper holiday before they choose to go enjoy all out. No photo taking or recording allowed is pretty much expected as it is the same everywhere else as long as they have anything to do with movie or theater. We at ADL believe that overall, this is a good deal considering no matter how small it is, you still save and that depends on amount of people. Not to mention that most of you will be going with friend(s) and that will certainly help in saving more money.
We hope you enjoy our review today as we hope to tackle the truth behind all deals. Help us, Help you! Remember to join up our facebook page, and follow our contest instruction to grab a chance to walk away with our marvelous prizes.
6D Motion Theatre
Unit J-37-G, Block J,
No. 6, Jalan Multimedia, Seksyen 7,
I-City, , Shah Alam, Selangor. 40000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 6019-3086149
Web: CLick Here
At ADL, we leak, you read.